Confidence is the feeling you get when you book directly with us. Every reservation booked on www.naumihotel.com is guaranteed to have the best rates publicly available on the Internet. If you find a lower publicly available rate within 24 hours of booking your luxury hotel room in Singapore on www.naumihotel.com and at least 48 hours prior to your arrival date for the same hotel, date(s), room type, number of guests, and with the same terms and conditions, let us know and we will honour the lower rate PLUS discount that rate further by 10%!
Terms & Conditions
- Guests must have a valid and confirmed reservation that is booked online via www.naumihotel.com.
- The claim must be submitted via email/phone and must be received within 24 hours from the confirmation of the guest’s booking on our website, and at least 48 hours prior to the guest’s scheduled arrival. Claimants have to provide clear screenshots of the competing websites showing the competing room rate, with the same hotel name, room type, and booking date before a claim procedure can begin. Claims without necessary documentation as specified above will be classified as invalid.
- The following conditions must apply in comparison between Naumi Hotels Group website and the competing website:
- Same Hotel
- Same Room Type
- Same Period of Stay
- Same Advance purchase requirements, prepayment and deposit requirements (if any)
- Same Cancellation and Amendment Policies
- Both the original Naumi Hotels Group online booking room rate and the Competing Price must be based on a daily room rate only without any other inclusions such as packages, transportation, other services, etc. The Best Rate Guarantee is not applicable if the price difference is due to, but not limited to, currency exchange rate fluctuations or rounding applied on the competing website.
- Naumi Hotels will not process any claims if the competing rate is 3% less than the previously “confirmed rate”. Foreign exchange fluctuation may cause the difference in the rates displayed or sold online.
- Rooms on the competing website must be publicly available, viewable and bookable on the Internet at the time of verification. Naumi Hotels Group reserves the right to deny a claim if the availability of a Competing Price cannot be verified at the time of processing the claim.
- The Best Rate Guarantee offer to match the Competing Price with an additional 10 percent discount is applicable only for the length of stay and room nights originally requested and excludes taxes, gratuities and any other charges that may be incurred during the guest’s stay. Once confirmed, The Best Rate Guarantee reservation is non-refundable and non-cancellable. Upon confirmation, Naumi Hotels Group will make amendments to the guest’s booking and follow-up with an email to inform guest of the relevant changes.
- Naumi Hotels Group has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the Competing Price is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Naumi Hotels Group’s decision is final. The terms of Naumi Best Rate Guarantee are subject to change or revocation at any time. While instruction in other languages are available, the terms and conditions of Naumi Best Rate Guarantee are based on the final English-language version of said rulings and are subject to change or revocation at any time.
- Any private, packaged or promotional rates.
- Unpublished, negotiated rates with corporations, travel agencies, associations or other rates that are specifically agreed upon by Naumi Hotels Group to a specified and limited group are not publicly available.
- Rates that are not available to the general public, which include but are not limited to:
- Group, Government, Long Stay or any other specially negotiated rates
- Any rates available on opaque or auction websites.
- Any rates or offers for members (in any form) through email marketing, membership programs or marketing channels and affiliates
- Any rate difference resulting from loyalty programs, private membership privilege, or rewards schemes.
- Any social media members rate
- Any organizations with exclusive rates intended for a specific group of individuals and are not meant for the general public.
- Rates offered by opaque providers (e.g. Hotwire, Priceline) that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made;
- Rates offered on last minute or late check-in portals, apps or websites
- Hotel reserved the right to offer last minute deal within 72 hours, compliant with Condition 1.
- Mobile OTA rates
- Special Online Travel Agents reward program rates